OBJECTIVEKeeling GroupI embrace challenges, offer diverse experiences, and am an agile learner.
With 6+ years of healthcare and medical research under my belt, I rapidly transitioned into the world of business and have worked on marketing, communications, PR, project management, and social media campaigns.
I am seeking to leverage my experience and passion towards a career in international business + entrepreneurship—starting with a world-class education from IE Business School to gain broader perspectives.
I am a Women in Business Mentee and IMBA Ambassador who wants to create lasting connections and meet other unconventional thinkers.
Associate, RBC Career Launch ProgramKeeling Group
0/2016 - 2017
►Competitive rotational program providing 100 associates (5,000+ applicant pool) with 3 extensive coaching & professional development experiences: 6 months Core Foundational Business–Sales & Service Skills, 3 months CSR to a Non-Profit, and 3 months Functional Experience with an RBC Business Unit.
• Provided advice and solutions to meet individuals' financial needs
• Collaborated with RBC employees in Personal & Commercial Banking
RBC Ambassador & Fund Development Associate, Phoenix Youth Programs
• Planned and managed an Appreciation Event for 120+ guests
• Optimized 30 yrs of minutes into a database on Directors & Trustees
• Conducted agency-wide communications, budget creation, 3rd party
fundraising initiatives, marketing, and community engagement
• Increased major gifts prospects via donor cultivation strategy
Team Leader, Next Great Social Innovator Business Case Challenge
• Managed a team of 4 to create a tool that helps youth with their finances
Public Affairs Atlantic Associate, RBC Head Office
• Implementation and redesign of RBC's national and regional programs
• First point of contact in managing corporate citizenship logistics
• Development of communication plans to engage employees