Professional Accounting Analyst Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-02-13
This FREE Accounting Analyst resume example combines job responsibilities, experience, achievements, summary of qualifications, technical skills and soft skills generated from a database of successful resume models.
Use the Accounting Analyst resume sample below, replace the information with relevant data about you and match your skill set, certificates and experience with the job description.
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
Additionally, you may also highlight awards, education, certifications and industry expertise, or include a career summary in your Accounting Analyst resume that best portrays your professional work experience.
What phrases to use in my Accounting Analyst resume skills
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
How to feature Accounting Analyst resume skills
How to use SAP in your Accounting Analyst resume:
Consultora Funcional em Sistema SAP R/3 e HANA.
How to use Excel in your Accounting Analyst resume:
Optimization of processes with VBA and Excel.
How to use Oracle in your Accounting Analyst resume:
Led staff during the design and implementation of Oracle NetSuite.
How to use Auditing in your Accounting Analyst resume:
Create and Lead the new terminations process for Costa Rica terminations payment process, cleaning of those accounting balances
Auditing Payroll regulatory reporting for Costa Rica.
Support in audit tasks of terminations for Intel Mexico.
Work as partner with related departments to identify improvements in processes, through an end-to-end investigation process.
How to use Microsoft Excel in your Accounting Analyst resume:
Used advanced Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, used VLOOKUP, and other Excel functions
How to use Accounting in your Accounting Analyst resume:
Forecasting of revenue, cost and gross profit trends as well as supporting consolidating team in ad-hoc situations that require accounting advice.
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, making sure compliance with audit and accounting standards. Investigation of odd situations where an out of standard procedure is needed.
• Reporting of financial statements at month, quarter and year end.
• Act as advisor to accounting, financial, sales and operational units in accounting, financial and legal requirements as well as support them with reports and analysis to facilitate planning.
• Compliance with accounting standards and legal procedures.
• Closing tasks for IBM Global Finance (broker sales, intercompany agreements treatments, accruals and deferrals, sale of base machines to Singapore, SOX testing, inventory account balance sheet analysis).
How to use Word in your Accounting Analyst resume:
Account management for clients using Google Enterprise, Earth, Google Apps, Maps, Adwords, Urchin and others.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Accounting Analyst resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Accounting Analyst resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections