Why are Work Under Pressure Skills Important
Employers will often ask if you can work well under pressure. It’s a sought-after skill many organizations value highly. If you possess work under pressure skills, you can maintain level-headed when urgent needs arise instead of getting stressed out and overwhelmed. And no matter where you work, there will undoubtedly be occasions where you have to work in high-pressure situations.
How to use Work Under Pressure skills on your resume:
Organized two Roundtable discussions on Paediatric ARVs in Geneva (60 participants)
Fundraised over 50’000 CHF for the three projects in Bosnia to support victims of Genocide
Roll-out of 3 islands with very limited CAPEX and introduction of innovative features like extended cell access
Negociations with national telecom bodies and competitors (improved the mobile termination rates ratio by 25%)
Established best-in-class practices, KPIs, processes and created our 24x7 Operations Support Center
Increased revenue by 14% with the success of my last project
A combination between customer support and sales position - 100% client engaged communication
Work Under Pressure fundamental skill set:
- Maintain a calm demeanor when expectations change or things don’t go as planned
- Stay focused on what needs to be done; never lose sight of the end goal
- Ability to adjust your frame of thinking and quickly change priorities without getting flustered
- Meet changing deadlines while still producing high-quality work
- Stay calm in stressful or emergent situations; help those around you feel more at ease
What jobs require Work Under Pressure skills:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Chief Technical Officer
- Trainee In Practical Training Department
- Instrumentation Engineer Intern
- Intern: Project Assistant
- Customer Service
- Administrative Assistant
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Work Under Pressure skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Work Under Pressure:
Work Under Pressure popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.