Do you have detail-oriented skills?
Every company in your field is dying to hire you...
You analyze things around and pay close attention to detail. So, your supervisor doesn't have to check your work twice to ensure it's error-free.
You understand what your coworkers are trying to achieve, and then you find out ways of how you can be of help to them.
You notice the change in small details, and you're able to act accordingly to make the business more money.
Want to show all that in your resume?
Here's how you can do that:
Detail-oriented skills list and examples for your resume:
Content Marketing ManagerSeluxa Inc.
In-depth knowledge of DSP48 slice of Xilinx FPGAs and used it to full extent for optimal FIR filter implementation
In-depth knowledge of TMS320C6400 architecture and wrote linear assembly code to exploit pipelined architecture
Participated in 3GPP standards meeting on LTE, Kansas City, MO, 2008
Reduced Sanity tests duration by 40% and increased OS coverage by 45%
Onboarded and trained 10+ QA Analysts
Implemented a program to reduce build transfer time by 60%
Earned VMC's Circle of Excellence award for Leadership in Q3 2015
These Detail-oriented skills are always in high demand:
- Reviewed security practices and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Developed metrics, test fixtures, and protocols for qualifying technical system designs.
- Generated architectural plans, specifications, and material selections needed for construction.
- Performed critical testing & analysis directly related to engineering concepts and related components.
- Developed and managed processes related to annual budgeting and ongoing cash flow forecasting.
What jobs require Detail-oriented skills:
- Content Marketing Manager
- Dsp Systems Engineer
- Senior Dsp Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Staff Dsp Engineer
- Marketing Program Manager
- Product Manager
- Programme Coordinator
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Detail-oriented skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Detail-oriented:
Detail-oriented popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.