It’s hard to explain a $16 bln industry growth in the past 5 years, if interior design was only about creating a comfortable home environment for other people.
In reality, it’s so much more than that.
Applying at an agency with your Interior Designer resume, you should prove you can optimize natural lighting and space dimensions beyond a simple efficient solution.
Did you help a struggling client utilize the layout of an oddly shaped room?
Have you improved on the least appealing aspects of a commercial office?
It’s about proving your value and it takes a blend of enthusiasm, skill and experience to put that together in a resume.
Let’s start from the ground up and build yours by exploring job-winning Interior Designer resume samples.
Here’s what you will learn today:
- Browse through a real Interior Designer resume example that won the candidate an interview;
- What do recruiters want to see in your Interior Design resume experience;
- How to make sure your portfolio brings the maximum impact in your resume;
- Tips to optimise your resume layout to best represent your background;
- The most efficient way to show your education and certifications;
Take a look at this Interior Design resume example