Implementation skills are necessary in various business functions, especially in today’s digital world. If you want to put yours to good use and streamline operations for your next boss, you first need to showcase them properly in your resume.
Need help? Here is exactly how you do that.
Implementation skills list and examples for your resume:
These Implementation skills are always in high demand:
- Database Management
- Client-facing Documentation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Pre- and Post-Sales Support
- Data Import and Data Transformation
- ERP Lifecycle Management
PRO TIPIn writing your resume, don’t forget to include specific milestones. Use numbers, if they are available, to drive your points home. For instance, instead of just detailing job functions, talk about how they improved performance in the organization or contributed to some other metrics in the best way.
Power phrases for your Implementation skills on resume
- Established best practices in business operations, which promoted a 45% increase in efficiency across 5 departments and curbed costs by 36%
- Coordinated with upper management in defining and establishing protocols for various project lifecycles
- Trained a team of 50+ security professionals to facilitate ongoing knowledge transfer
What jobs require Implementation skills:
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer
- Account Executive
- Senior Software Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Executive Director
- Senior Developer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Implementation skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Implementation:
Implementation popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.