Today's market is saturated with jobs that require artificial intelligence knowledge.
Every company in the field is trying to attract the best talent to grow and outstand its' competitors. But achieve that, recruiters are super picky during the hiring process.
We've collected a list of the most sought-after artificial intelligence skills.
Add them to your resume and get yourself hired:
See examples of how Artificial Intelligence is used in resumes:
Types of Artificial Intelligence skills to add in your resume:
- Applied mathematics: probability and statistics
- Programming languages: C++, Java, Python, R
- Unix toolset skills
- Computer vision
- Machine learning: algorithms and libraries
- Data science
- Dynamic programming
- Critical thinking
PRO TIPArtificial intelligence projects are often specific and definitive. Candidates with different AI knowledge can achieve different results. So, try to view things from the hiring company’s perspective. Then detail out in your resume how your skills can help you achieve that.
How to demonstrate Artificial Intelligence skills on your resume
- Designed artificial intelligence solutions to provide predictive analytics and forecasting
- Built reusable assets and solutions for future business problems using artificial intelligence programming
- Performed data acquisition, preparation, and analysis to support Artificial Intelligence solutions
What jobs require Artificial Intelligence skills:
- Software Engineer
- Director Of Engineering
- Full-stack Developer & Data Scientist
- Digital Health & Entrepreneurship Mentor
- Director, Hosting, Applications, And Collaboration Platform
- Working Student
- Student Internship
- Data Scientist
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Artificial Intelligence skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Artificial Intelligence:
Artificial Intelligence popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.