So, you're applying for a Marketing Intern position. That's great! An internship is one of the best ways to set your future self up for success.
The challenge is getting your foot in the door. Because as a student or recent grad, you probably don't have much marketing-related experience at this point.
And that's why your Marketing Intern resume really needs to speak for itself.
Let's say you're applying for a digital marketing position. You can't just expect to get hired if all you do is include previous jobs that are completely unrelated.
Even if you don't have the most relevant experience, a great resume can still land you an interview. Because even if you don't have real-world experience, you've probably had coursework or class projects in SMM, SEM, and SEO.
Plus, the marketing industry is always evolving. Effectively illustrating that you're adaptable, quick learner can go a long way.
Think of it this way. Your marketing internship resume is your most powerful marketing tool.
It's quite literally how you sell yourself.
Here are Marketing Intern resume examples to help you stand out and secure an interview.
Our Marketing Intern resume guide is designed to teach you
- Carefully examine 9 Marketing Intern resume examples and see what you’re missing out
- How to format your resume so it gets easily noticed by recruiters
- How to structure your Marketing Intern resume header and objective so you stand out
- How to write about your marketing-related experience even if it’s scarce
- Should you or should you not include a special section for your skills
- Whether certifications play a big role in your application
- The most common mistakes marketing interns make on their resume
Examine our Marketing Intern resume example