Professional Pr Intern Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
Entry-level jobs aren’t easy to land. And public relations is a competitive field.
To start securing interviews, you need a PR Intern resume that will wow recruiters. A resume that highlights your unique ability to enhance the perception of a client or company.
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
How to talk about your experience on Pr Intern resume
Pr InternCEZ BulgariaPR and advertising agency Pr InternMinistry of Finance of the Republic of BulgariaProposed staffing model for one of the top rated hotels in the city. Pr InternMobiltel EADwww.hindalco.com
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a [Job Title] resume
- Appropriate resume sections: Your resume should include a header, summary, experience, skills, and education section.
- Media writing experience: Ability to write clear, concise press releases and media announcements.
- PR administrative experience: Demonstrated knowledge of media list management and growth
- Content distribution experience: This is one of the most important parts of PR. Having an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, email pitching tactics, and media buying is essential.
- Education: As a soon-to-be intern, you probably don't have a ton of real-world experience. It's important to include education, relevant coursework, and student organizations on your resume.
PRO TIPQuantify your achievements whenever possible. Don't simply write a bullet like this: "Built media lists to increase client awareness." Instead, write this: "Built 500+ media list that resulted in a 10% increase in client awareness." It gives a recruiter a much better sense of your abilities and experience.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Pr Intern resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Pr Intern resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections