Professional Program Coordinator Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
A recruiter spends an average of 7 seconds on each resume. Talk about the importance of a good first impression.
If you're ready for the next step in your career, you need a well-written Program Coordinator resume. Luckily, we're here to help.
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
How to talk about your experience on Program Coordinator resume
Program Coordinator"Dancing Sofia" project / Derida Dance LtdPublic benefit non-governmental organization Program CoordinatorMt. Carmel Preparatory Collegenon-profit organization Program CoordinatorBulgarian Environmental Partnership FoundationA leading international training nonprofit for solar professionals
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Program Coordinator resume
- Resume sections: Recruiters want to see a heading with contact information. A summary or objective section that highlights your achievements. An experience section with your previous positions. An education section. And a skills section.
- Relevant experience: What types of programs have you coordinated and what were the results of those programs?
- Soft skills: Program planning is no easy feat. Recruiters look for a highly-organized individual, with impeccable communication and strategic thinking skills
- Management: Have you managed staff? Overseen a budget? Supervised the day-to-day operations of the program?
- Certifications or professional affiliations: These are a great way to set yourself apart. They can give you a leg up from other candidates.
PRO TIPUse a unique resume template. Blending in with everyone else won't do you any favors. Add some colors, use a unique font, and don't underestimate the importance of white space. There’s nothing wrong with being unique as long as it’s still easy to read and properly formatted.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Program Coordinator resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Program Coordinator resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections