The Internet has opened up new worlds and new realities for all of us - and those who know how to use it best will go far in life. Make sure your Internet skills nab you the job that you deserve, and best the competition with a well-crafted resume.
So, how do you do that? This guide is for you.
How to use Internet skills on your resume:
Auxiliar AdministrativoTecumo Inc.
Internet fundamental skill set:
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc
- Google Drive: Sheets, Forms, Docs, etc
- Database Management: MySQL, Oracle, Teradata, etc
- Web: Content Management System, CSS, WordPress, HTML, Joomla, etc
- Writing: SEO, Wordpress, Technical Writing, Research, etc
- Graphics: InDesign, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Hardware: Network Configuration, Tech Support, System Administration, etc
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
PRO TIPThe range of necessary Internet skills today is so vast. So when you’re detailing yours, make sure that recruiters can easily gauge your competence by linking your skills to specific benefits. For instance, instead of just saying you can write content, talk about the traffic that your content generated.
How do I list Internet skills on my resume
- Created 200+ Excel pivot tables for various functions, which cut costs across the entire organization by 45%
- Conceptualized and wrote a Facebook campaign that generated 426k likes, 32.5k comments, and 45k shares
- Deployed additional security to existing products and ensured 100% compliance
What jobs require Internet skills:
- Auxiliar Administrativo
- Educadora Social
- Administrative Assistant
- Key Account Manager
- Area Business Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Internet skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Internet:
Internet popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.