You can’t fake good design on the web.
Much like you can’t fake your Web Designer resume.
In a single glance, a Recruiter or an Art Director will decide whether you’re worth a second look.
Your understanding of aesthetics, design skills and creativity will be judged to see if you are good.
Even if you are good enough in those three, you’d still end up facing questions like “Are my coding skills valuable for this Web Designer role?”
Don’t forget, you also have to convince your hiring manager that your design won’t give developers a nightmare too!
Now, there’s heavy competition too. There’s a lot of weight on your resume now.
But don’t worry, we are going to make it extremely easy for you.
Here’s what you’ll learn here:
- Resume samples that will land you a job 9/10 times;
- How to let numbers and results speak for your work experience;
- Resume header and summary that will keep a recruiter’s attention;
- Achieve a good balance between technical and soft skills;
- Resume layout that will showcase your experience in the best light;
Web Designer Resume Examples
Want to explore related resumes?