A dream job opened up at Pixar.
You sent them your Illustrator resume packed with every single one of your artworks.
You know you’re better than the rest of the candidates, but…
They sent you the “We’re sorry…” email.
Open the recruiter’s door, and you’ll see him swamped with hundreds of Illustrator resumes to review.
He never saw your experience, because your intro was vague and all over the place.
No worries. Round two is on its way, but this time we are in your corner.
Grab a pencil and get ready to draft the best version of your Illustrator resume.
Insights from our Illustrator Resume example guide:
- 10 do’s and don’ts to guide you on the road to a great illustrator resume
- How to prepare an artist resume header and summary that grab the attention
- What skills and experience should the ideal candidate have
- How to present your art education and style development
- Creative graphic designer resume samples to spark your muse
Illustrator resume examples