Here are the top ways to show your banking skills on resume for 2020. Read through our banking keywords and phrases and build your resume today.
How to use Banking skills on your resume:
Md, Leader Of Alliances With Doubleclick & HpEviqe
Banking skills comes up the most on the following job titles:
- Md, Leader Of Alliances With Doubleclick & Hp
- Business Analyst
- Managing Director (md), Google Cloud Alliance
- Architecture Consultant
- Software Engineer & Application Developer
- Executive Manager Program Management
- Head Of Delivery Support
- Consultant - Ict Project Manager
- Cmdb Analyst (internship)
- It Architect & Product Owner
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Check these recommended courses and certificates for perfecting your Banking skills:
- The Complete Investment Banking Course 2020
The #1 Course to Land a Job in Investment Banking. IPOs, Bonds, M&A, Trading, LBOs, Valuation: Everything is included!
- Intro to Investment Banking, M&A, IPO, Modeling + Free Book
Award Winning Business School Prof, Ivy League MBA that Worked at Goldman. Currently a Venture Capitalist @ Top a VC.
- The Ultimate Investment Banking Training Bundle 2019
Learn IB Industry, Financial Modeling, Valuation, DCF. Pitchbook, Mergers Acquisition, LBO Modeling and much more.
- Investment Banking: Land Your Investment Banking Job in 2019
Comprehensive investment banking preparation training bundle to improve your odds of getting a job on Wall Street
These skills often come together with Banking on resumes
Banking popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.