Writing your Salesforce resume?
Whether you’re a Salesforce BA, developer or admin, you’ve come to the right place.
But first, let’s take a short look at this case study.
Meet Bob, a tech-savvy graduate who just earned his CS degree.
He spent the better part of his student years maintaining the university module and persona integration app, that happened to be on Salesforce.
He got enough money to cover his tuition fee, and took a deep interest in Salesforce.
Bob didn’t stop there, but also hiked dozens of Trailhead paths and got over 70 badges in his pockets.
What’s more, Bob just completed his Level II SF Developer Certificate.
But now he realizes he’s up against a tough crowd competing for the next big job opening.
A job opportunity popped up at DocuSign - and given the fact that he's got experience in dealing with data and documents, Bob starts planning a stand-out Salesforce resume.
Whether or not you’ve been in Bob’s shoes, you’re here because you want to end the no-call interview spell.
Or, simply because you want to see if you’re not missing a tiny detail in your Salesforce resume.
Can we start writing already?
Here’s what our Salesforce resume guide will show you:
- Real Salesforce resume examples that win interviews 9/10 times;
- How to comprehensively present your resume header and summary to catch HRs’ attention;
- Different ways to bring your value proposition in front of recruiter’s eyes;
- How to focus on your past achievements and big career highlights to build up your case;
- What’s the proper way to address both your tech and soft skills on the resume;
Salesforce resume samples