Writing your Content Strategist resume and not sure how to formulate it?
It can be confusing what employers want in Content Strategists.
A marketer or advertiser? Writer or Editor? Project manager or independent individual? Or all of these.
Content Strategists wear many different hats - from onsite content editors and writers to social media managers.
The role is versatile and how you present your experience on paper is a challenge that requires a well-crafted resume.
Demonstrating passion for creative content alongside numerical data that proves results holds enormous merit for your application.
Worry not though. With our guide and resume examples, you’ll have it wrapped up in no time.
By the end of this guide, you’ll know
- How to create a Content Strategist resume that wins you interview 9/10 times;
- How to craft a compelling resume header and summary to hook the interviewer from the start;
- How build your resume experience section based on your previous career achievements;
- How to make sure your skills section reflects your job history;
- How to match your value proposition to the job offer;
Content strategist resume examples