WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world. Most companies prefer to use it because it’s free, easy to set up, and beginner-friendly.
If the job description is asking for WordPress skills, you must feature your basic knowledge about it in your resume.
Here’s how you can do that:
See how to use Wordpress skills on your resume:
Digital Marketing SpecialistRevumo
Wordpress fundamental skill set:
- Theme and plugin installation
- Plugin development
- Page builders: Elementor, Divi, Beaver
- Database management: SQL, MySQL
- Digital marketing and SEO
- Github and BitBucket
- Web design: UX, UI, site architecture
PRO TIPCompanies that ask for WordPress skills already have specific a set of tasks they need help with. Identify the nature of the business and what it's looking to achieve with it's WordPress website, then list your skills accordingly. Start with your best, most relevant skills to leave a strong impression on the recruiter.
How do I list Wordpress skills on my resume
- Monitored website performance and handled troubleshooting and WordPress issues
- Managed company WordPress website back-end including plugins, tools, and database
- Launched seasonal WordPress themes and plugins updates that lead to a 35% boost in sales and conversions
What jobs require Wordpress skills:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Web Developer
- Marketing Manager
- Front-end Developer
- Software Engineer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Php Developer
- Project Manager
- Software Developer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Wordpress skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Wordpress:
Wordpress popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.