Professional Qa Manager Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
As a QA manager, it is your responsibility to ensure the quality of technical processes for maximum operational efficiency. Impress recruiters with your ability to do exactly that with a winning QA Manager resume.
First things first: what do you need in such a resume?
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a QA Manager resume
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields: Bachelor's degree, or higher
- Specific milestones that communicate your value as a QA manager, such as reducing operational costs through creating better processes, improving employee retention, streamlining methodologies for optimal operational efficiency, etc
- Your in-depth knowledge of and experience with various software development processes, including coordinating QA testing, conducting root cause analyses, improving software quality, using various defect and requirements management tools, designing requirements gathering and testing protocols, standardizing tools and processes, managing vendors and contracts, aligning Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with overall business goals, etc
- Interpersonal skills, such as working well with a team, dealing with upper management and C-suite IT officers, training new hires, etc
- Commitment to continuous education through securing certifications, attending boot camps and conferences, etc
PRO TIPSnag a recruiter’s attention by eliminating visual distractions and creating a smooth flow throughout your resume. Break up big blocks of text into bite-sized, detailed information, and list job responsibilities as career achievements or milestones. Also, keep sections neat and segmented, so that anyone reading can navigate your resume easily.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Qa Manager resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Qa Manager resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections