In recent years, escape rooms' popularity has skyrocketed, and so has the demand for professionals in the field.
However, only a few can land a job different from acting or customer service.
Are you devoted to the art of puzzles in escape rooms, but can’t find a decent job?
Maybe you want to become an escape room game moderator and create new games and puzzles challenging the human intellect.
No problem! You are in the right place on the Internet.
Read the guide, take notes from the examples, and use the resume builder to create yours.
What you’ll learn here
- How to describe your experience and skills to mesmerize recruiters
- Why do need and how to build a top-notch summary
- How to list education, projects, and other escape room resume sections
- How to create resume sections that build trust
How to write an escape room resume
People say that success is 90% hard work and only 10% talent.
And it’s true!
If you want to become an escape room game moderator, you should provide evidence of:
- Solid experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Admirable knowledge of games and puzzles
Moreover, you should show creativity and good customer service.
Remember that your job is focused on people.
That’s why verbal communication is vital when explaining guidelines and giving directions.
The most important of all is to prove you have a cohesive approach to how to write a resume:
- Mention extraordinary experiences that signify creativity and back them up with quantitative data
- Include sections like Projects / Languages / References to make the resume stand out
- Show ability to work in a dynamic environment that includes people monitoring
Emphasize skills in various resume sections such as Experience, Summary, and Strengths.
Don't overlook management and operation!
After all, effective control of the escape room setting is critical to customer happiness.
Did you go to college?
What practical skills did you gain as a result of your experience?
Finally, personalize your escape room resume to the job description.
This step boosts your chances of employment by 50%!
Escape room resume formats
The resume formats listed below are ideal for an escape room resume:
- A reverse-chronological resume lists your most recent employment first, followed by earlier positions. It could be your best option after a few years in a given industry.
- Functional resumes are designed for job changers and highlight transferable skills and competence.
- Because it is appropriate for all professionals, a hybrid resume combines the best aspects of both forms.
Here are some additional resume tips:
- Select a resume font size of 12p and resume margins of 10'.
- Use a one-page resume if you have less than ten years of experience, and a two-page resume if you have more.
- Pay close attention to grammar and spelling.
- Select the PDF format.
- For best results, use MS Word resume templates
To smash the competition, and add references, languages, and projects.