Network connectivity is basically what powers the world today. Hardware skills are, therefore, extremely important to so many professions and industries. Connect with a recruiter successfully with the perfect resume.
Do you need help with that? This guide is for you. Let’s get right into it.
How to use Hardware skills on your resume:
Snr Release ManagerHeadsbase Inc.
Key Hardware skills for your resume:
- Hardware Development, Analysis, and Testing
- Desktop Management Interface
- Cloud Management
- Network Configuration
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
- Network Security
PRO TIPThere’s no strict rule on how long a resume should be, but essentially, for technical jobs, a one-page resume will do. However, if you’ve got quite a lot of experience, you can opt to go longer. Just make sure that your Experience section is compact and comprehensive.
Power phrases for your Hardware skills on resume
- Established an end user hardware portfolio for a business process outsourcing operation that raked in $10M in savings
- Led an IT help desk with 98% customer satisfaction
- Trained a team of 20+ software and hardware engineers to consistently meet company KPIs and ensure operational efficiency in the enterprise
What jobs require Hardware skills:
- Snr Release Manager
- Vice President Of Technology Services
- Field Application Engineer
- Chief Information Officer
- Consumer Propositions Portfolio Delivery Mgr
- Assistente De T.i
- Store Employee
- Master Trainer
- Technical Support
- Project Engineer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Hardware skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Hardware:
Hardware popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.