Network connectivity is basically what powers the world today. Hardware skills are, therefore, extremely important to so many professions and industries. Connect with a recruiter successfully with the perfect resume.
Do you need help with that? This guide is for you. Let’s get right into it.
See examples of how Hardware is used in resumes:
Snr Release ManagerKeurve
Key Hardware skills for your resume:
- Hardware Development, Analysis, and Testing
- Desktop Management Interface
- Cloud Management
- Network Configuration
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
- Network Security
PRO TIPThere’s no strict rule on how long a resume should be, but essentially, for technical jobs, a one-page resume will do. However, if you’ve got quite a lot of experience, you can opt to go longer. Just make sure that your Experience section is compact and comprehensive.
Power phrases for your Hardware skills on resume
- Established an end user hardware portfolio for a business process outsourcing operation that raked in $10M in savings
- Led an IT help desk with 98% customer satisfaction
- Trained a team of 20+ software and hardware engineers to consistently meet company KPIs and ensure operational efficiency in the enterprise
What jobs require Hardware skills:
- Snr Release Manager
- Vice President Of Technology Services
- Field Application Engineer
- Chief Information Officer
- Consumer Propositions Portfolio Delivery Mgr
- Assistente De T.i
- Store Employee
- Master Trainer
- Technical Support
- Project Engineer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Hardware skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Hardware:
Hardware popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.