Professional Quality Assurance Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
Is ensuring quality in business processes something that you excel at? Get the perfect Quality Assurance resume to impress recruiters!
How do you get started? Let’s take a look at the essentials that you need to highlight.
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Quality Assurance resume
- Academic degree in Information Technology or related fields: Bachelor's degree (or higher) or equivalent experience
- The range of your experience in various QA processes, including developing testing plans, assessing the stability, performance, compatibility, and functionality of various systems, detecting, troubleshooting, and preventing bugs, creating a system against improper or incorrect text and language usage and formatting, aligning products with target markets, and meeting various client requirements
- Interpersonal skills, including your ability to work with different types of IT professionals, managing a team, training new hires, and handling client relationships
- Specific career milestones that have benefited your previous employers and their business processes
- Certifications, such as the Certified Test Engineer, Certified Associate in Software Testing, and ASTQB Expert Level Test Manager - Strategic certificates
PRO TIPIn writing your Quality Assurance resume, it is best to write your Summary last. This will help you provide a comprehensive but detailed overview of your scope of experience, skills, and career highlights. When you do, make sure to be as nuanced as possible.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Quality Assurance resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Quality Assurance resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections