We live in the 21st century, and still, minorities in some parts of the world are discriminated against.
This unpleasant fact is why some organizations are heading towards having a more diverse workforce.
The role of the diversity and inclusion manager has become crucial for almost every modern brand.
Unfortunately, only the best candidates get positions in these companies.
But you are lucky, and you still don't know it!
Because this guide will skyrocket your career in a couple of minutes.
Continue reading, study the examples, and use the resume builder to create a top-notch diversity and inclusion manager resume!
What you’ll learn here:
- List human-centered experience that encourages diversity and inclusion
- How to create an engaging summary
- How to make your resume stand out through soft and hard skills
- What other resume sections concentrate on clear values and maintaining a positive company culture
How to write a diversity and inclusion manager resume
There is one specific goal you should accomplish with your resume:
Change the status quo!
Bringing diversity and inclusion to a company 20 years ago was a mission impossible.
However, things changed because of people who aim to help others and reveal their true potential.
You should prove you can bring your vision and the company profit from it.
Here are some tips and tricks on how to accomplish it:
- Give examples of how hiring LGBTQ+, black and disabled people makes the company culture more inclusive
- Show how diversity increased productivity; provide facts and statements backed up with active verbs
- Describe how you drive employees' engagement
Emphasize skills you can support in the Experience and Strength sections.
Actually, the whole resume should be human-centered.
Your words should correspond to your actions; otherwise, they are nonsense.
Include My Philosophy section to present what you believe in and how you would implement it in the future position.
References from colleagues give more credibility as well.
Don't forget to prove that you have the ambition to learn new skills by mentioning courses taken.
Continue reading the resume and find out how to build other resume sections.
Diversity and inclusion manager resume formats
The following resume formats are perfect for a blockchain developer:
Also, have in mind these resume tips:
Never underestimate the power of the My Philosophy and Courses section: they can make your resume stand out!