Professional Audit Manager Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-01-30
Landing a job as an audit manager requires proving your abilities to the recruiter.
All successful audit managers share common skills and leadership qualities. Recruiters will be looking out for these.
With a few simple tips, we’ll help you write an audit manager resume that gets you hired, fast.
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
Audit Manager resume experience examples from real resumes
Audit ManagerUnique GroupUK branch of a middle eastern bank Audit ManagerKoch Companies ServicesAudit, accounting and advisory Services Audit ManagerKPMG SingaporeThird audit firm in Bahrain and the fifth in the world
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an Audit Manager resume:
- Relevant experience - As an audit manager, you need to prove your experience with multiple types of audits and risk assessments.
- Leadership skills - You’ll be overseeing a team of auditors. Demonstrate how you can support them, keep tasks organized, and ensure compliance.
- Knowledge of standards - A successful audit manager knows how to navigate all regulations: within the company, nationally, and internationally.
- Written communication - The majority of your job will be spent crafting reports. Recruiters will be looking for effective communicators who can write excellent audit reports.
- Attention to detail - Audit managers are responsible for investigating and detecting risks in company processes. You need a keen eye for detail to do the job well.
PRO TIPInclude quantitative data throughout your resume to impress the hiring manager. Real facts and figures that show off your competency as an audit manager go a long way. Did you reduce the costs of audits? Manage a large team? Boosted efficiency? Show off the real numbers!
Use our AI pre-written phrases to show off your Audit Manager skills for resume]
- Microsoft Excel
- Internal Controls
What phrases to use in my Audit Manager resume skills
How to use SAP in your Audit Manager resume:
Constantly reviewed budget variances and ensured any disparities are justified and accounted for in compliance to various project costs and objectives, while maintaining a zero tolerance aproach for any misapropriation of project funds
How to use SQL in your Audit Manager resume:
Perform data analytics using SQL and Excel; create scripts to test application and access-related controls
How to use Excel in your Audit Manager resume:
Implementing a Process Excellence culture through automations, standardisation and re-engineering where possible.
How to use Internal Controls in your Audit Manager resume:
Identified and assessed risks of material misstatement of financial statements due to fraud. Assessed internal controls and carried out reviews before submissions to engagement partners
How to use Audit in your Audit Manager resume:
Gained the basic working knowledge in the area of Accounting, Auditing, Corporate Law and Income Tax.
How to use Python in your Audit Manager resume:
Wrote test scripts in python for CCD Image sensors.
How to use Risk Management in your Audit Manager resume:
Established the first global enterprise risk management program for Servco, the largest private multinational company based in Hawaii.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Audit Manager resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Audit Manager resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections