Top Healthcare Product Manager sections that make the best resume
- Professional summary
- Experience (with numbers & results)
- Relevant skills
A Healthcare Product Manager resume experience section to be proud of
Healthcare Product Manager Resume’s Job Experience Checklist:
- Use 4-6 bullet points per job title;
- Don’t go further than a decade behind when describing your job history, unless you’re applying for an executive position;
- Combine job responsibilities as well as achievements with numbers in results when you describe your past work;
- Start each sentence with a power verb and avoid overused buzzwords;
- Use either C-A-R or S-T-A-R methodology, when describing your experience.
We’ve selected some of the top Healthcare Product Manager resumes made using the Enhancv platform to illustrate what a great experience section looks like. Use them as inspiration when building your own resume:
- Launched a new SaaS product that increased revenue by 30% YoY and decreased customer churn by 25%
- Developed a product roadmap that improved customer satisfaction scores by 15%
- Conducted market research that identified unmet customer needs resulting in the development of a new feature that increased customer retention by 20%
- Established team-wide processes and best practices that improved cross-functional collaboration and increased productivity by 10%
- Led the development of a mobile app that resulted in a 50% increase in app downloads and a 30% increase in user engagement
- Collaborated with partners to drive a shared product vision that resulted in a 25% increase in partnership revenue
- Owned roadmap prioritization based on customer need, risk impact, and strategic demands resulting in a 20% increase in product adoption
- Mentored colleagues and provided thought leadership resulting in a 15% increase in employee engagement
- Led cross-functional team of 10 to successfully launch a new telemedicine feature, resulting in a 20% increase in patient engagement.
- Developed and implemented a new user feedback system resulting in a 30% increase in user satisfaction.
- Collaborated with marketing team to develop a new pricing strategy that increased revenue by 15%.
- Redesigned app user interface resulting in a 25% increase in user engagement.
- Launched new in-app medication reminders feature resulting in a 15% decrease in missed doses.
- Developed and implemented a new user onboarding process resulting in a 20% increase in app retention rates.
- Collaborated with client Product Owner and RAPP Business Unit Account Directors to understand and implement new requirements in the development of the hub resulting in increased engagement and usage.
- Directed UX and design capabilities to deliver upon new requirements resulting in an improved user experience and increased website traffic.
- Managed cross-functional teams, including technical project management, analytics, digital strategists, designers, and SEO specialists, to successfully deliver the project on time and within budget resulting in high client satisfaction.
- Led cross-functional teams to develop and launch a new medical device resulting in a 20% increase in revenue.
- Developed and executed product roadmap for a portfolio of pharmaceuticals, resulting in a 15% increase in sales.
- Conducted market research and identified a new market segment resulting in a new product line and an additional revenue stream.
- Led the product development team to design and launch a new medical device resulting in a successful FDA approval and $2 million in seed funding.
- Developed product roadmap and conducted market research resulting in a successful launch and 50% increase in revenue.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams, including engineers, designers, and marketers, to bring the product to market within the targeted timeline and budget.
The person reading your Healthcare Product Manager resume will be busy, make sure you never waste their time with fluff.
Action Verbs for your Healthcare Product Manager Resume
Impressing Recruiters with a Top Healthcare Product Manager Resume Skills Section
Checklist for your Healthcare Product Manager skills section:
- Include all relevant skills from the job description to pass ATS;
- Focus on skills that show your expertise;
- List your technical skills in a clear and concise manner;
- Leave room for transferable skills related to teamwork, communication, negotiation, and conflict management.
Top skills for your healthcare product manager resume
When describing your experience, don’t go too far from its terminology. Recruiters use ATS systems to filter resumes based on them having certain keywords, so make sure you use at least a few keywords mentioned in the job description.
Healthcare Product Manager resume header: tips, red flags, and best practices
Checklist: Writing a resume summary that makes you stand out
- Keep it short and use well-structured sentences;
- Mention your total years of experience in the field and your #1 achievement;
- Highlight your strengths and relevant skills;
- Add keywords from the company’s website or the job description.
Resume summary formula:
Your summary section should act as a brief but informative introduction to your experience section. In this section you should go into more depth about what you have done, and how you did it.
Choosing the Right Format for Your Healthcare Product Manager Resume
In general, there are three basic formats for your resume:
- Reverse-chronological resume format;
- Functional skills-based resume format;
- Combination (or Hybrid) resume format.
Some things to consider when choosing the right format for your Healthcare Product Manager resume include the stage of your career, whether you have all the right skills required for the job or are looking for an industry change, and what field you’re looking to grow in.
The reverse-chronological resume format is the most common one. It lets you describe your most recent job and then move backward. This makes it great for people who have around or less than 10 years of experience and are looking to highlight only their work-related skills and qualities.
If you’re just starting your career journey and reverse-chronological resumes sound too demanding, go for the functional resume format. It’s ideal for showcasing your strengths, personal qualities, skills, education, and the courses you’ve taken, without putting too much pressure on experience and expertise.
Don’t worry if neither of these sounds suitable for you – the hybrid or combination resume format will surely match your needs. It’s similar to the reverse-chronological, but with a catchy twist. Combination or hybrid resumes are great for showcasing both your experience and work-related skills and your personal qualities. Add a “What my day looks like” section for enhancing the jaw-dropping experience!
Don’t miss our resume format checklist:
- Go for a traditional easy-to-read resume font sized 10-12p;
- Don’t risk it: choose standard 1-inch resume margins;
- Make sure your Healthcare Product Manager resume fits in one to two pages;
- Save your resume in PDF to avoid having it edited by someone else.
Looking for more tips? Check out our job-winning guide for crafting a resume that gets you remembered!