Professional Financial Consultant Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
Is your finance consultant resume specific enough to land you an interview at the company of your dreams?
To answer that, you first need to know what recruiters look for in your resume.
Updating your resume by including the information below will hugely impact your chances of getting hired.
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
How to write your Financial Consultant resume experience section
Financial ConsultantEurolife BulgariaInsurance Company Financial ConsultantAXAFinancial Services Financial ConsultantMerrill LynchGVA offers project management and business consulting services to medium sized construction companies in CIS.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a financial consultant resume
- Academic and professional education - Before you apply for a financial consultant's job, you must have a degree. The most related fields are finance, math, business, or economics.
- Job certifications - Improving your professional standing requires you to claim specific financial certifications. That will help you stand out from other financial consultants.
- Professional licenses - Licenses are a must-have for financial consultants. Recruiters want someone who can sell additional products and expand the company's horizons.
- Business and sales skills - Interpersonal skills are the basis on which you'll thrive in the job. Most of your work is done through direct interactions to advise and convince — whether it's new clients or businesses looking for the best solutions.
- Work experience - It's rarely the case that a financial consultant is hired straight out of college. Recruiters look for qualified applicants with years of experience — even if you've worked in other related fields such as accounting and investing.
PRO TIPThere are dozens of certifications that you can claim as a financial consultant. But, some are more effective than others. That’s why you mustn’t include every certificate other applicants might have. Try instead to earn and list a few of the difficult ones.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Financial Consultant resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Financial Consultant resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections