FedEx is a company that knows all about starting from almost nothing.
On the first day of their operations, they delivered only 186 packages, where they now deliver millions worldwide.
Just like FedEx, you would start this guide with little to no knowledge and experience on how to write a resume that would get you hired there.
But what we are going to show you is how to make the perfect application to FedEx and how to embody their devotion towards the future.
Don’t give it a second thought!
Continue reading and learn how you can show FedEx that you are not only a person that is worthy of working in the company they built from the ground up.
But also someone who can further help them achieve new heights.
One of the best ways to do that is to use our resume builder!
What you’ll learn here
- How to get the attention on your resume with a great summary
- How to let your experiences speak for you
- Being detailed is important, but here you’ll learn how to make a creative resume
- How to add a My Philosophy section to show why your vision is perfect for the company
How to write a resume that FedEx won’t be able to ignore?
There are a lot of things to consider when writing a resume.
Does this make you anxious?
It probably does, and for good reason. But don’t worry! We have you covered.
The most important aspect of writing a resume for a big company, especially one as big as FedEx and with a reputation such as this one, is to have the courage to even submit an application.
That is what is necessary. And something FedEx certainly values is bravery.
|Fear of failure should never be a reason for our inaction.
|Frederick W. Smith, CEO of FedEx
This quote is what shows this exact courage.
It is the move you make to do something and not stay still.
And that being brave doesn’t mean not having fear, but not letting that fear control you.
You have to show that you have what it takes not only to work at the position you want but to also work at that position at FedEx in particular!
And a sure-fire way to show just that is by seeing how your values align with theirs:
- Don’t miss your ability to be a benefactor for motivation and support it every step of the way.
- Show how you are not a lone wolf and can be not only inclusive but work seamlessly into a team.
- Make it clear how you bring a precise direction to their ideas of sustainability and quality-driven management.
One of the most important aspects of writing a resume for FedEx is showing them how you can be a valuable part of their company’s culture.
Don’t let their eyes wander! Include a detailed experience section so they can get to know you a bit, too!
If you’re someone with some more experience in the industry, don’t shy away from stating that with pride in your industry expertise section.
Let your strengths speak for your potential in the company, and your references tell the stories of how you have already made waves with others.
This is just a small part of what you will get to learn in our guide, so keep on reading to get even more tips.
FedEx resume formats
Check out the perfect resume formats for an application at FedEx:
- Functional resumes are the right choice for you if you are changing career paths and want to focus on the relevant skills you have already acquired.
- Reverse-chronological resumes are for candidates with less experience as they list the experiences from most recent and go back.
- Hybrid resumes are the standard for professionals.
Don’t forget about these few simple tips