Writing a strong Assistant Project Manager experience section
We’ve collected some of the top resume experience sections from real Enhancv users. Check them out when drafting your own Assistant Project Manager resume!
Action Verbs for your Assistant Project Manager Resume
Assistant Project Manager Resume Skills Section to Impress Recruiters
Top skills for your assistant project manager resume
Assistant Project Manager resume header: tips, red flags, and best practices
Assistant Project Manager Resume Format 101
If a couple of years ago Assistant Project Manager resumes could be text files with no graphic elements, today’s recruiters need a bit more to remember you.
And yet, you can still choose between three basic resume formats:
- Reverse-chronological resume format;
- Functional skills-based resume format;
- Combination (or Hybrid) resume format.
But when it comes to choosing the right format for your Assistant Project Manager resume, there are two factors to keep in mind: your experience and whether you’re looking for an industry change.
The reverse-chronological format is the most common one. That being said, it gives recruiters exactly what they’re used to in terms of order and information. However, it’s not suitable for applicants with employment gaps or not enough experience.
We at Enhancv suggest the functional skills-based resume format for people with limited work experience who find reverse-chronological resumes irrelevant. This format showcases the applicant’s most significant accomplishments, skills, and strengths.
- Go for traditional 1-inch resume margins;
- Choose a simple resume font, sized 10-12p;
- Make sure that the length of your resume matches your applicant profile: try to fit in a one-page template; two-page templateare suitable only for candidates with over 10 years of experience.
- Save your resume in PDF to avoid issues around formatting and unauthorized editing.
Looking for more ways to make your application stand out? Read this article!