Insurance professionals know how to make the right pitches - and Insurance skills are critical for granting protection in times of emergencies or other untoward events. Make sure you sell yours successfully by writing the most ideal resume.
So how do you do that? Here is what you should do.
See how to use Insurance skills on your resume:
These Insurance skills are always in high demand:
- Personal/Commercial Insurance: Life, Hom, Auto, etc
- Finance and Insurance Management
- Retirement Plans: IRA, 401(k), etc
- Educational Plans
- Care and Estate Planning
- Insurance Verification
- Medical Billing
PRO TIPSome insurance skills are more technical, but the job still entails soft skills like interpersonal communication. When writing your resume, it is best to include both hard skills and soft skills. This will help communicate that you are well-rounded, which would make you a better match for more job posts.
Power phrases for your Insurance skills on resume
- Developed B2B + B2C insurance policies for clients in 15 countries and 4 continents
- Implemented 200+ insurance policies in one year
- Onboarded 500+ new clients every year
What jobs require Insurance skills:
- Senior Manager
- Project Manager
- Md, Leader Of Alliances With Doubleclick & Hp
- Managing Director (md), Google Cloud Alliance
- Team Leader
- Project Manager I, Ii
- Summary Of Qualifications
- Head Of Delivery Support
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Insurance skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Insurance:
Insurance popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.