Recruiters don’t know that you’re the best at what you do, but they’re willing to give you a few minutes of their time to prove it.
That’s what the skills section is for.
In the list below, we’ve gathered for you the best statistical analysis skills to feature on your resume:
See how to use Statistical Analysis skills on your resume:
Data ScientistStoresbridge Ltd.
Statistical Analysis fundamental skill set:
- Linear discriminant analysis
- Statistical modeling
- Data collection strategies
- Boolean models
- Data visualization and presentation
- Data reconfiguration
- Microsoft Excel
- Statistical analysis software: R, SAS, Python
PRO TIPPersonalizing your resume is always the answer to landing a job in a saturated job market. Don't create a resume that you can send to 50 applications. Instead, make it unique to the job application and only feature specific skills and keywords.
How to demonstrate Statistical Analysis skills on your resume
- Used statistical analysis software to create automatic weekly reports and dashboards
- Performed statistical analysis and interpretation tasks to ensure smooth presentations to stakeholders and upper management
- Analyzed 872 record files to quantify the benefits of lifesaving and cost-reducing technologies
What jobs require Statistical Analysis skills:
- Data Scientist
- Senior Software Engineer - Data Science & Analytics
- Senior Human Factors Specialist
- Freelance Data Analyst
- Research Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Ux Researcher & Product Manager
- Senior Weboption Videographer
- Data Analysis Intern
- Data Analyst
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Statistical Analysis skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Statistical Analysis:
Statistical Analysis popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.