Successful companies invest in people who can actively listen and engage effectively with their client base and/or customers, and Relationship Managers fulfill that role. While it’s easy to claim expertise over people skills, translating that into empirical and measurable details in your resume is another thing.
How can you do that? Read on.
See examples of how Relationship Management is used in resumes:
Project ManagerStoresbridge Ltd.
Key Relationship Management skills for your resume:
- Communication And Interpersonal Skills
- Data Analysis Tools (Excel, SQL, etc)
- Customer Service
- Sales And Marketing
- Business Development
- Proficiency In Reporting Tools (MS Office)
PRO TIPThis is a role that exists in various industries, thus it may come with industry specific expertise or technical abilities. When writing your skills section, the best way to work around the technical skills aspect is by putting more emphasis on how you managed to strengthen business relationships with clients and by how much (based on customer satisfaction survey or figures that reflect positive client engagement.
How do I list Relationship Management skills on my resume
- Acted as a main point of contact of merchant partners and maintained strong profitable business relationships.
- Negotiated a contract and onboarded 100 clients in 1 year.
- Increased client retention rate by 50%.
- Assisted business development in forging beneficial contracts between clients and businesses.
- Assisted clients in resolving service process conflicts.
What jobs require Relationship Management skills:
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Strategic Account Manager
- Store Manager
- International Athlete Marketing Manager
- Director Business And Partner Development
- Senior Product Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Relationship Management skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Relationship Management:
Relationship Management popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.