Does the job application require Spark skills?
Only the best applicant will be considered for the job.
Fortunately, you know you have the skills and the knowledge to thrive at such a role. But how do you convince the hiring manager of that?
We’ve gathered a list of the best Spark skills to put on your resume:
Spark skills list and examples for your resume:
Data ScientistOrielStreet Ltd.
Types of Spark skills to add in your resume:
- Big Data framing and analysis
- Programming languages: Python, Scala, Java
- Spark SQL
- Spark Streaming
- Elastic MapReduce
- Spark DataFrames and Datasets
- GraphX library
PRO TIPYou can feature your unique Spark skills in the experience section. To make your resume shine, write in an active language, and utilize direct action verbs. Also, try to include precise numbers for the results you achieved in your previous roles.
Power phrases for your Spark skills on resume
- Handled Machine Learning model development and data engineering using Spark and Python
- Applied statistical techniques and big data technologies using Spark to solve business challenges
- Provided technical leadership and guidance to interns on Spark project-related activities
What jobs require Spark skills:
- Data Scientist
- Software Engineer
- Full Stack .net Developer - Freelancer
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Data Engineer
- Software Developer
- Senior Data Scientist
- Senior Software Engineer
- Big Data Engineer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Spark skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Spark:
Spark popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.