Want to write a skills section that gets you hired?
Start by understanding the job application and what the hiring company is looking for. Once you get a good grasp of that, create a separate section in your resume to feature your skills on it.
Here are the most in-demand telecommunications skills in the job market:
Telecommunications skills list and examples for your resume:
Individually trained 15 engineers in telecommunications solutions
Led a team of 10 engineers in sustaining and enhancing voice and video networks for the Department of Defense.
Managed infrastructure to support $1.5 billion in annual sales across 10 sites and 600+ employees
Created data strategy to transform 47 year old agency to become more data driven travel agency
Managed infrastructure that supported data feeds from 80+ Travel Agencies from all parts of the world
Built Radius Central, a Sharepoint site that improved communications across 80+ agencies
Managed $90 million in yearly revenue
Telecommunications fundamental skill set:
- Computer networks: LAN, MAN, WAN
- TCP/IP protocols
- Network devices: routers, switches, gateways
- IT support
- Structured cabling standards: ETSI, TIA, EIA, ITU
- Interpersonal intelligence
- OSI model
- Cloud computing
PRO TIPIf you're applying for a job where telecommunication is the main skill to thrive in your role, focus your whole resume on it. Highlight how your specific skills helped your job performance. And be sure to use other sections such as experience and summary to prove that you're a good fit.
Power phrases for your Telecommunications skills on resume
- Ensured installation and maintenance of telecommunication systems
- Configured and maintained enterprise telecommunication infrastructure
- Provided technical leadership on telecommunication needs by identifying solutions, and developing timeline for deliverables
What jobs require Telecommunications skills:
- Software Engineer
- Area Sales Manager
- Cmdb Analyst (internship)
- Business Analyst / Developer
- Svp Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Business Development Manager - Southern Cone
- Senior Director – Strategic Sap Sales
- Director Of System Integrations
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Telecommunications skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Telecommunications:
Telecommunications popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.