Did you know that most HR professionals spend only 7 seconds looking at a resume? Your Financial Modeling skills deserve more than that! But your talent on paper has got to relay that.
So what does that entail? Let’s get right into it.
See how to use Financial Modeling skills on your resume:
These Financial Modeling skills are always in high demand:
- Accounting & Finance: Matching Principle, Amortization, Accruals, etc
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Models: Three Statement, LBO, DCF, etc
- Error checking
- Excel: Formulas, Macros, Charts, VBAs, etc
PRO TIPIf you are a member of a professional organization that caters specifically to the Finance industry, your application will be way more appealing to a recruiter. Additionally, if you have secured certificates or are attending seminars or workshops, work them in, as well.
How to demonstrate Financial Modeling skills on your resume
- Revamped financial analysis models for multimillion dollar company to reduce errors in reporting by 55%
- Led the development of an execution framework system that boosted project delivery timelines by 25%
- Kept standard costs with 3% deviation year over year, which contributed to employee retention by 10%
What jobs require Financial Modeling skills:
- Financial Analyst
- Svp, Strategic Growth & Co-founder
- Founder & Ceo
- Interim Head Of Office & Managing Director
- Corporate Controller
- Accounting Supervisor
- Vp, Marketing & Business Development Director, Alliances & Partnerships
- Senior Strategy Analyst
- Strategy & Business Operations Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Financial Modeling skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Financial Modeling:
Financial Modeling popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.