Did you know that most HR professionals spend only 7 seconds looking at a resume? Your Financial Modeling skills deserve more than that! But your talent on paper has got to relay that.
So what does that entail? Let’s get right into it.
Financial Modeling skills list and examples for your resume:
Led phase based due diligence for multiple corporate clients to provide closure to a $17M development deal
Resulted in 210% growth for the first year of execution & was well reported by various known online media portals
Co-developed a system of project management & execution framework to improve the project delivery timeline (SPI) by 35%
Promoted from Director of Alliances & Partnerships (Nov. 2015)
Executed a content strategy that accounted for 85% of site traffic.
Promoted from Director of Sales (Mar. 2006) and Director of Business Development (Jul. 2007).
Boosted revenue by 600+% over 15 months.
Financial Modeling fundamental skill set:
- Accounting & Finance: Matching Principle, Amortization, Accruals, etc
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Models: Three Statement, LBO, DCF, etc
- Error checking
- Excel: Formulas, Macros, Charts, VBAs, etc
PRO TIPIf you are a member of a professional organization that caters specifically to the Finance industry, your application will be way more appealing to a recruiter. Additionally, if you have secured certificates or are attending seminars or workshops, work them in, as well.
Power phrases for your Financial Modeling skills on resume
- Revamped financial analysis models for multimillion dollar company to reduce errors in reporting by 55%
- Led the development of an execution framework system that boosted project delivery timelines by 25%
- Kept standard costs with 3% deviation year over year, which contributed to employee retention by 10%
What jobs require Financial Modeling skills:
- Financial Analyst
- Svp, Strategic Growth & Co-founder
- Founder & Ceo
- Interim Head Of Office & Managing Director
- Corporate Controller
- Accounting Supervisor
- Vp, Marketing & Business Development Director, Alliances & Partnerships
- Senior Strategy Analyst
- Strategy & Business Operations Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Financial Modeling skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Financial Modeling:
Financial Modeling popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.