Do you have experience working with Microsoft Access, but don’t know how to show that to recruiters?
Don’t worry! Enhancv has got you covered.
In the list below, we’ve collected the most important Microsoft Access resume skills every hiring company is looking for.
Let’s take a closer look:
Microsoft Access skills list and examples for your resume:
Helped guide 27 students to successful completion of all parts of the GED.
Collaborated with cross-functional team on a product line cost-out project, resulting in over 40% reduction.
Earned the Applause Award in April 2015 for outstanding contribution and commitment to engagement team
Assisted managers in facilitation of winter internship workshop in Dec 2015
Analyzed the cultural guide and devised ideas to update and enhance the message leading to 20% increase in outreach.
Managed more than 35 staff
Deployed and serviced 11 iOS devices with kiosk software running the food ordering system
Microsoft Access fundamental skill set:
- Database tables creation
- Dynamic user data forms
- Data entry control
- Advanced reports creation using queries
- VBA programming
- Database task automation using VBA and macros
PRO TIPDatabase management systems differ in terms of data management and manipulation. And hiring managers often look for specific tasks that the company needs. Be sure to read the job description carefully to identify those core responsibilities. After that, you can craft your skills section to address those needs.
How do I list Microsoft Access skills on my resume
- Built effective database solutions using Microsoft Access based on unique business needs
- Created powerful queries to extract large database information from Excel to Microsoft Access
- Assisted in configuration, backup, and maintenance of database procedures using Microsoft Access
What jobs require Microsoft Access skills:
- Senior Manager - Service Management
- Mobility Infrastructure Technical Business Analyst
- Information Management Operations Manager
- Chef De Service Finances
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Transformation Portfolio Optimisation Director
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Microsoft Access skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Microsoft Access:
Microsoft Access popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.