Showcasing your competence as an AS400 developer starts with snagging a recruiter’s attention. How do you do that? Presenting your AS400 skills in the best possible way.
Your resume is definitely one of the best tools that you have at your disposal. So let’s get right into it.
How to use As400 skills on your resume:
Senior Hr AdministratorEviqe
As400 fundamental skill set:
- Programming Languages: RPG, RPGLE, CL, CLLE, COBOL, JCL, etc
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, etc
- RPG Application Development
- System Design and Implementation
- Testing and Debugging
- Code Optimization and Documentation
- Software Troubleshooting, Installation, and Upgrade
- Client Server Architecture
- System Administration
PRO TIPWhen applying for a very technical job, remember that you don’t have to be too stiff and formal in your resume. Don’t be afraid to show a little creativity; this will set you apart from the other candidates who will most definitely stick to listing just technicalities.
Power phrases for your As400 skills on resume
- Evaluated user requests and functional requirements for AS400 applications with technical and management personnel
- Wrote technical specifications that improved collaboration within departments while curbing latency
- Deployed software testing procedures, performed code reviews, and conducted analyses of system issues to improve operational efficiency in the organization
What jobs require As400 skills:
- Senior Hr Administrator
- Shift Manager
- Technology Risk Consultant
- Vp, Chief Technology Officer
- Social Media Business Specialist - Freelance
- Coordinatore Vendite Canale Store In Store
- Senior Bi Analyst
- Retail Allocator
- Inventory And Replenishment Planner
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
As400 skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to As400:
As400 popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.