The digital revolution has reprogrammed systems, and the world needs those who can harness the best of our current technologies now more than ever. Blockchain specialists are among the most in-demand; show off your Blockchain skills in a well-designed resume.
Blockchain skills list and examples for your resume:
Software EngineerSeluxa Inc.
Types of Blockchain skills to add in your resume:
- Coding Languages
- Communication Architectures
- Smart Contract Development
- Data Structures
- Web Development
- Basic Architectures
PRO TIPIf you have secured certificates for Blockchain administration or otherwise committed to any extracurricular activity that is designed to further your knowledge in the field, highlight that in your resume. Your next boss wants to know you have a lot more to offer.
How to demonstrate Blockchain skills on your resume
- Assessed and made recommendations for 50 Blockchain platforms, as well as 40 AI and Blockchain ideas and use cases
- Led and trained a team of 15 consultants to design and implement a flagship product
- Deployed 5 patent applications through Blockchain and AI
What jobs require Blockchain skills:
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Founder & Ceo
- Chief Technology Officer
- Ceo & Founder
- Information Security Consultant - Corporate
- Group Head Of Information Security (ciso)
- Digital & Marketing Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Blockchain skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Blockchain:
Blockchain popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.