Manufacturing Skills: Example Usage on Resumes, Skill Set & Top Keywords in 2023
Here are the top ways to show your manufacturing skills on your resume. Find out relevant manufacturing keywords and phrases and build your resume today.
Is your resume ATS-friendly?
Drop your resume here or upload a file to find out if the skills in your resume are readable by an ATS.
Here are the top ways to show your manufacturing skills on resume for 2022. Read through our manufacturing keywords and phrases and build your resume today.
Manufacturing skills list and examples for your resume.
- Developed the manufacturing procedures for 20 new aerospace parts.
- Developed and commercialized product formulas across 3 company-owned manufacturing facilities for 20+ clients.
- Achieved sales 10-20% above targets through understanding the product range and responding to customer feedback
- Mentored 7 new staff members due to high level of product knowledge and commercial awareness.
- Attended 12 technical demonstrations of Thermal cameras, generating sales lead worth USD 750K in 03 months
- Established green field Optronics division - recruited and mentored people. Executed projects worth USD 10 Million
- Participated in over 120 business opportunites in Thermal and Night vision devices
What jobs require manufacturing skills?
- Project Manager
- Md, Leader Of Alliances With Doubleclick & Hp
- Business Development Manager For Erp/scm
- Managing Director (md), Google Cloud Alliance
- Ge France
- Ge Digital Services Europe
- Regional Alliance Manager - Southwest
- Client Service Lead
- Software Engineer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Manufacturing skills courses and certificates.
Manufacturing Science Practice Questions (Mechanical)
Examination Preparation and Interview questions on Manufacturing Science
Manufacturing Guide for Mechanical Product Development
Learn how everyday physical products are manufactured with no prior experience in engineering.
Introduction to Manufacturing
Learn the fundamentals of machining and manufacturing and then solve real-world machining problems.
Product Liability in Manufacturing
Protect yourself as a Manufacturer, Producer or Consumer
Here are the top related skills to manufacturing:
- Project Management
Manufacturing popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.