Make your mark in the industry by highlighting the best BPM skills that businesses will value you for. How? Creating the perfect resume that will best communicate the value that you can bring to a business.
Again: how? Let’s start with your Skills section.
How to use Bpm skills on your resume:
Business Development Manager For Erp/scmTelivus
Types of BPM skills to add in your resume:
- IBM BPM Deployment: Websphere Process Server, etc
- Software Delivery or Software Development: Java, JEE, etc
- Enterprise Application and Framework Integration
- Software System Testing, Validation, Programming, and Documentation
- Exposed Processed Values (EPVs)
- SOA Environment/SOA Services
- Dashboard Management: Portlet creation, Events, Events Handling
PRO TIPWhen detailing your experience, start with the most impressive bullet point. Additionally, make it nuanced. Don’t just list duties and responsibilities, specify how your tasks led to the betterment of the companies you have worked for.
Power phrases for your Bpm skills on resume
- Deployed a large CRM system built on the IBM BPM 7.5 platform with a perfect client rating
- Led and trained a team of 10 BPM support analysts to create 20 BPM applications, according to ISO 9126
- Led application and desktop support for 1000 users
What jobs require Bpm skills:
- Business Development Manager For Erp/scm
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Researcher
- Co-founder/ Coo, Acting Chief Sales Engineering, & Business Development.
- It Project Manager - Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Senior Consultant, Digital Consulting Services
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Asistente Administrativo
- Senior Business Analyst
- Business Development Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Bpm skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Bpm:
Bpm popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.