The Internet has leveled the playing field for many businesses, and today, the only way they differ from each other is their capacity to make the most of it. CMS skills are adept at that, which is why they are prized.
Impress someone with yours. How? This is for you.
Cms skills list and examples for your resume:
Project ManagerOrielStreet Ltd.
Types of CMS skills to add in your resume:
- Content Management Tools: Adobe CQ5, VCM 7.3.1/7.4, DPM, etc
- Programming Languages: XML, C#, SQL, Java, Perl, etc
- Integrated Development Environments/Interfaces: MS Office, Eclipse, etc
- Web Application Servers: Tomcat 6.0, BEA Weblogic, etc
- Vignette Content Management Server v7.3.1, etc
- Code Review
- Widget Customization
- Web Design
PRO TIPThe more comprehensive your skill set is, the more value you can offer. Make sure that your resume showcases that. If you’re adding to your skills through conferences and certifications, spotlight that, too.
How do I list Cms skills on my resume
- Developed 25+ websites on various CMS platforms, all customized to meet various client requirements
- Improved conversion for a local business through frequent, bug-free updates of monthly web pages
- Led and trained a team of 15+
What jobs require Cms skills:
- Project Manager
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Director, Web Product Management
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Web Developer
- Digital Marketing Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Cms skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Cms:
Cms popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.