The Internet has leveled the playing field for many businesses, and today, the only way they differ from each other is their capacity to make the most of it. CMS skills are adept at that, which is why they are prized.
Impress someone with yours. How? This is for you.
How to use Cms skills on your resume:
Developed 10-15 websites on different CMS platforms.
Supported a marketing 2.0 information system using CMS.
Updated 10 monthly web pages in the CMS utilizing HTML and CSS.
Delivered migration of EMEA websites to mobile responsive layout and components in TeamSite CMS for 80+ pages per site
Led UX strategy, IA, research and UI design for agency B2B/B2C clients moving to Sitecore CMS
Doubled team to 50+ including strategy UX/D, Web Dev, CMS, AR/VR
Managed inventory upload for 1,500+ auctions in CMS to help raise $8 million annually for charities worldwide
These Cms skills are always in high demand:
- Content Management Tools: Adobe CQ5, VCM 7.3.1/7.4, DPM, etc
- Programming Languages: XML, C#, SQL, Java, Perl, etc
- Integrated Development Environments/Interfaces: MS Office, Eclipse, etc
- Web Application Servers: Tomcat 6.0, BEA Weblogic, etc
- Vignette Content Management Server v7.3.1, etc
- Code Review
- Widget Customization
- Web Design
PRO TIPThe more comprehensive your skill set is, the more value you can offer. Make sure that your resume showcases that. If you’re adding to your skills through conferences and certifications, spotlight that, too.
How do I list Cms skills on my resume
- Developed 25+ websites on various CMS platforms, all customized to meet various client requirements
- Improved conversion for a local business through frequent, bug-free updates of monthly web pages
- Led and trained a team of 15+
What jobs require Cms skills:
- Project Manager
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Director, Web Product Management
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Web Developer
- Digital Marketing Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Cms skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Cms:
Cms popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.