The days of the tried-and-true in business are over.
Companies are exploring new ventures and bringing new solutions to dominate markets.
For that, they must hire the best creative thinkers in any field.
If you have creative thinking skills, you can find unique solutions to problems. You're able to think on your feet no matter how things change around you. And you can find your way through different challenges.
You're a convergent thinker.
That's how you save businesses time and money, and that's why companies will hire you.
Here's how you can highlight your creative thinking skills in your resume:
See how to use Creative Thinking skills on your resume:
How to demonstrate creative thinking skills on your resume
- Designed and published branded digital content through diverse mediums.
- Created and edited marketing copy to ensure accurate clarity and legal compliance.
- Set and maintained creative directions and goals for company projects and initiatives.
- Created training content and materials on a variety of data protection compliance issues.
- Conducted research to understand customer buying behavior and develop marketing campaigns accordingly.
What jobs require Creative Thinking skills:
- Postdoctoral Researcher
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Sales Manager
- Head Of Technology, Textile
- Network & Security It Specialist
- Infrastructure Analyst
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Creative Thinking skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Creative Thinking:
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Team Player
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
Creative Thinking popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.