Does the job description require Payroll skills for you to get accepted? You’ve come to the right place! We’ll help you write the best skills section.
Let’s look at some examples of Payroll skills to feature in your resume.
See how to use Payroll skills on your resume:
Shattered Chicago district record for the most payroll deals sold in one day, January 2010.
Implementation of a GlobalPayroll solution which covered 15+ countries.
Succesfully ran payroll for over 200 limited company contractors
Saved $2MM+ due to improvements and waste reduction on Payroll, Benefits and Compensation processes
Worked closely with payroll and merchant services to achieve sales growth of over 2 million net worth.
Reconciliation of Headcount / Payroll files received from the 13 APAC countries
Developed over $2M of qualified pipeline in greenfield accounts.
Types of Payroll skills to add in your resume:
- Payroll laws and regulations
- Income tax
- Payroll system management
- Tax & retirement plans
- Attention to detail
- Payroll tax forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, W-4
- Journal and ledger entries
- Processing and review
PRO TIPThe first rule when showcasing your skills is: show, don't tell. Recruiters know that anyone can claim to have a skillset on their resume — even when they don't. Stand out from the rest by actually showing how your skills help you do your job better.
How do I list Payroll skills on my resume
- Trained and assisted new team members to improve payroll department performance
- Entered employee information into the system to generate payroll checks and subcontractor payments
- Maintained, balanced, and updated payroll documents and records time to ensure error-free reports
What jobs require Payroll skills:
- Group Hr Administrator/hrm Secretary
- Hr Operations Supervisor & Lead Recruiter
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Administrative Agent
- Senior Account Executive
- Account Executive
- Delivery Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Payroll skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Payroll:
Payroll popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.