Your chance to work at a large corporation and live your dream life could be right around the corner. But to get it, you must convince the recruiter that you are the perfect candidate for the job.
Not sure what Mainframe skills to feature on your resume?
Check out our list of the most in-demand Maya skills in today's age:
Mainframe skills list and examples for your resume:
Information Security Manager, Cyber SecurityDigIntegrity
Mainframe fundamental skill set:
- Mainframe OS installation
- Job control language program execution
- Dataset allocation: ISPF/PDF
- COBOL DB2 program coding
- Processing VSAM datasets
- Application development using CICS
PRO TIPA generic resume is easier to send to dozens of job applications. But, personalization is what will get you hired. Tailor your skills section to match the hiring company’s needs. And use job-specific terms and keywords to avoid being sorted out in the first step by algorithms.
How do I list Mainframe skills on my resume
- Built Mainframe IBM applications to help with testing procedures validation
- Mentored junior engineers on Cobol, DB2, and CICS coding by assigning test Mainframe projects
- Lead Mainframe code reviews to ensure accurate project planning at a team level
What jobs require Mainframe skills:
- Information Security Manager, Cyber Security
- Senior Vice President, It Audit
- Working Student
- Information Security Specialist
- Programme Director
- Regional Director, Asia Region
- Bcm & Dr Practitioner
- Senior Director, Japac And Sales Lead Developer & Cloud Business, Apac
- Senior Project Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Mainframe skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Mainframe:
Mainframe popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.