Graphic design is a must-have skill in any industry today. It can make or break communication within any company. Thus, Photoshop skills are a huge plus to your resume if the job application asks for them.
Not sure about the best way to highlight your Photoshop skills on a resume?
Check out our list:
See how to use Photoshop skills on your resume:
Digital Marketing SpecialistXleum
These Photoshop skills are always in high demand:
- Photo editing
- Vector tracing
- Free hand drawing
- Color theory
- Print design: flyers, posters, brochures, magazines, business cards
PRO TIPCompanies that require Photoshop skills have specific tasks that they need help with. So, to land the job, you must first identify those design tasks by reading the job description. Then, you can focus on them in your skills section and woo the recruiter.
How do I list Photoshop skills on my resume
- Created print design projects such as local event posters, brochures, and flyers using Photoshop
- Used Photoshop to design social media images and infographics that lead to a 243% audience growth
- Designed visually appealing graphs and charts using Photoshop for company presentation projects
What jobs require Photoshop skills:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager
- Front-end Developer
- Web Developer
- Marketing Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Intern
- Digital Marketing Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Photoshop skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Photoshop:
Photoshop popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.