Graphic design is a must-have skill in any industry today. It can make or break communication within any company. Thus, Photoshop skills are a huge plus to your resume if the job application asks for them.
Not sure about the best way to highlight your Photoshop skills on a resume?
Check out our list:
See examples of how Photoshop is used in resumes:
Digital Marketing SpecialistKeurve
Photoshop fundamental skill set:
- Photo editing
- Vector tracing
- Free hand drawing
- Color theory
- Print design: flyers, posters, brochures, magazines, business cards
PRO TIPCompanies that require Photoshop skills have specific tasks that they need help with. So, to land the job, you must first identify those design tasks by reading the job description. Then, you can focus on them in your skills section and woo the recruiter.
Power phrases for your Photoshop skills on resume
- Created print design projects such as local event posters, brochures, and flyers using Photoshop
- Used Photoshop to design social media images and infographics that lead to a 243% audience growth
- Designed visually appealing graphs and charts using Photoshop for company presentation projects
What jobs require Photoshop skills:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager
- Front-end Developer
- Web Developer
- Marketing Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Intern
- Digital Marketing Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Photoshop skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Photoshop:
Photoshop popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.