3D modeling and animation are trending technologies in computer graphics. But due to their popularity, lots of candidates with good Maya skills are competing to land their dream job.
Wouldn't it be great if you could outstand everyone with a few simple resume tweaks?
We've brought you a list of the best resume Maya skills:
See examples of how Maya is used in resumes:
Maya fundamental skill set:
- 3D object design
- Modeling objects and scenes
- Keyframe animation
- Rendering projects in high quality
- Dynamic effect simulation
- Applying realistic textures to objects
PRO TIPAn excellent way to showcase your skills is to include them in your experience section. While doing so, avoid using words like “involved in” or “participated in.” Instead, focus on using action verbs to show the results of your work and how they relate to the position you’re applying to.
Power phrases for your Maya skills on resume
- Designed and animated 3D show logos from start to finish using Maya
- Assisted with animation and style development of various Maya creatures and objects
- Reviewed Maya projects after rendering to ensure high-quality production and compliance with specs
What jobs require Maya skills:
- Broadcast Designer
- Computer Graphics Supervisor
- 3d Artist
- Senior Multimedia Designer
- Part-time Jobs:
- Fashion Designer
- Junior Fashion Designer
- Chief Executive Officer // Executive Producer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Maya skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Maya:
Maya popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.