Looking for the best OOP skills to feature on your resume?
The answer is inside the recruiter’s mind. And to get there, you must look at things from their perspective. They want to recruit the most experienced applicant who will help the company thrive.
Here are the best OOP skills to have on a resume:
See how to use Oop skills on your resume:
These Oop skills are always in high demand:
- Programming languages: PHP, Python, C#, Java
- Inheritance: Single, multiple, and multilevel
- Understanding objects and classes
- Experience working with interfaces
PRO TIPCompanies looking for OOP talent want to hire a candidate who can help with specific tasks. (For example, programming with PHP, Python, C#, or JAVA). So, to maximize your chances of landing the job, understand what the business is trying to achieve. Then, use your resume to market yourself as the best solution.
How do I list Oop skills on my resume
- Created an original code library for other OOP programmers to quickly adapt when working on future projects
- Increased team productivity by teaching interns how to apply OOP concepts to develop programs faster
- Developed innovative business software and applications using OOP
What jobs require Oop skills:
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Android Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Php Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Senior Software Developer
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Oop skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Oop:
Oop popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.