Professional Hr Business Partner Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
As an HR Business Partner, you are tasked to streamline a company’s business operations towards optimal efficiency and success. To do that, you first have to sell your skills to one such company. Your ticket? The perfect HR Business Partner resume.
Let’s get to it, then.
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an HR Business Partner resume
- Relevant academic degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields: Bachelor's degree or higher
- Specific milestones in career that translated to great business value for the previous companies that you have worked with, such as cost-cutting through the implementation of more efficient HR processes, higher employee retention through the successful development of programs aimed at keeping employees happy, etc
- In-depth knowledge of techniques and technologies in diversity planning, workforce planning, people strategy, performance assessment, organizational design and structure, etc
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and non-verbal communication, negotiation, leadership, etc
- Relevant courses or conferences attended, certifications secured, etc
PRO TIPExtensive work experience translates best as career milestones. When writing your resume, turn your years in the industry to a detailed listing of the best achievements you have had over your career - it’s important to make recruiters pay attention and ask you to come in for an interview.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Hr Business Partner resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Hr Business Partner resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections