Facilitation skills are a sought-after skill for employers. People with strong facilitation skills can bring a multitude of benefits to an organization. They can make group meetings more efficient, encourage more meaningful discussions, and resolve disagreements. Above all, they help make teams and meetings more effective.
See examples of how facilitation is used in resumes:
Lead ConsultantEviqeCompany Description
Delivered 30+ keynotes and facilitations from groups ranging 10 -1500 participants.
Managed projects with budgets in excess of £100k
Delivered lasting behavioural change and increased compliance to over 95%
Managed team of 2 learning resources
Redesigned, developed and implemented Acquire Learning's Induction program during this 6 week contract role
Delivered Induction training to groups up to 20 people.
Led Lean Kaizen events; key achievements include a 2013 cost savings of over $200,000 and 17% under budget.
These facilitation skills are always in high demand:
- Leadership. You can effectively lead team meetings and ensure discussions stay on topic and on target with goals.
- Teamwork. You encourage all employees to work together to achieve a common goal.
- Listening. You hear people’s concerns and develop solutions to address them.
- Communication. You can communicate complex ideas simply.
- Collaboration. You can work closely with other departments to improve efficiency.
What jobs require facilitation skills:
- Lead Consultant
- Quality Manager / Iso9001 Manager
- Senior Consultant - Learning & Development
- Manager / Consultant - Change Management
- Scrum Master | Technical Project Manager
- Teamlead Iot, Online-marketing
- General Manager
- Managing Director
- Chief Scrum Master | Release Train Engineer
facilitation skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to facilitation:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.