Patience skills are crucial to succeeding in any field.
If you're patient, you're able to tolerate delay and trouble. You can manage your emotions and keep yourself from getting angry or upset.
Those qualities allow you to assist with difficult office tasks.
You can finish the hardest and tedious duties within the deadline. You're also great at providing support to customers and serve them with the best experiences.
You're an amazing trainer and teacher to others despite their continuous failures and mistakes.
Here's a list of phrases to will help you highlight your patience skills on a resume:
Patience skills list and examples for your resume:
Floated to med/surg and telemetry 30% of the time.
Improved client operating controls and policies which reduced extra assets waste by 30%
Organized and co-worked on the cold-calling sales process increasing sales meetings by 50%.
Increased the size of the start up team from 5 to 30 employees in less than 12 months.
Served a 20-person team, providing impediment resolution and UI guidance during the EURO 2012 project
Perform various database management tasks involving the use of Oracle, SQL, and Red Hat Linux (RHEL 7).
Produced interior architectural designs and 3D modelling.
Patience fundamental skill set:
- Answered phone calls and e-mails to respond to customers’ needs and meet their expectations.
- Created and updated database models to represent complex business entities and relationships.
- Trained and guided new interns on implementing best practices and standards.
- Assisted with the payroll time tracker system, bank deposits, and cash posting.
- Worked with teenagers to improve hand-eye coordination, endurance, and sport-specific skills.
What jobs require Patience skills:
- Print Operator
- Outdoor Advertising
- Senior Manager, Security And Operational Resilience, China South, Southeast And Hong Kong Districts
- English Teacher
- General Dentist
- Manager, Qhsse Compliance And Process Improvement, Hong Kong And South China
- Stagiaire Expertise Comptable Et Audit
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Patience skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Patience:
Patience popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.