A digital world requires digital tools - and today, some of the most prized are Integration skills. Whether it’s programming, data transformation, or scripting, the scope of your talent should be showcased in the best possible way in your resume.
Need help with that?Read on.
See examples of how Integration is used in resumes:
Designed test cases for integration between SAP Add-on and 3 SVN repositories
Designed and built integration POC for the P2C process
Enabled 3 clients, Telstra, NBN & Sensis, to benefit from IT systems integration
Saved $1M implementing quality management (QM) programs with shop floor MES integration.
Re-purposed 4 FTE resources post implementation of integration and workflow deliveries
Mentored testing team (6 members) onsite/offshore model.
Managed a team of 10 Business Intelligence consultants.
Key Integration skills for your resume:
- Programming: OSB, Java, C++, .Net, XQueries, etc
- Data Transformation
- Data Extraction
- Data Mapping
- SAP PO
- Scripting: Perl, TLC, etc
PRO TIPRecruiters have certain keywords that they are looking for. So when writing your resume, make sure that you customize each copy to reflect the top skills that the job post is looking for. This is particularly important for meeting HR software set requirements and making it to the next round.
Power phrases for your Integration skills on resume
- Established Integration protocols for 5 multinational companies, cutting a total of $50M in costs
- Repurposed 6 FTE resources post-integration, raising employee retention by 60%
- Led and trained a team of 20+ Business consultants
What jobs require Integration skills:
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer
- Business Solutions Analyst
- Customer Experience & Product Strategist
- Ge Digital Services Europe
- Solution Architect
- Ge France
- Director Of Digital Strategy Management
- Principal / Head Of Digital Strategy & Data Mining Management
- Solutions Architect
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Integration skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Integration:
Integration popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.