A digital world requires digital tools - and today, some of the most prized are Integration skills. Whether it’s programming, data transformation, or scripting, the scope of your talent should be showcased in the best possible way in your resume.
Need help with that?Read on.
How to use Integration skills on your resume:
Project ManagerTeqto Ltd.
Key Integration skills for your resume:
- Programming: OSB, Java, C++, .Net, XQueries, etc
- Data Transformation
- Data Extraction
- Data Mapping
- SAP PO
- Scripting: Perl, TLC, etc
PRO TIPRecruiters have certain keywords that they are looking for. So when writing your resume, make sure that you customize each copy to reflect the top skills that the job post is looking for. This is particularly important for meeting HR software set requirements and making it to the next round.
How to demonstrate Integration skills on your resume
- Established Integration protocols for 5 multinational companies, cutting a total of $50M in costs
- Repurposed 6 FTE resources post-integration, raising employee retention by 60%
- Led and trained a team of 20+ Business consultants
What jobs require Integration skills:
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer
- Business Solutions Analyst
- Customer Experience & Product Strategist
- Ge Digital Services Europe
- Solution Architect
- Ge France
- Director Of Digital Strategy Management
- Principal / Head Of Digital Strategy & Data Mining Management
- Solutions Architect
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Integration skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Integration:
Integration popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.