As a marketer, you have the cold calling skills that can successfully close a sale. But first, you need to connect to a recruiter and convince them to give you a shot.
Your resume will help you do that. Want to know what to put in it?
How to use Cold Calling skills on your resume:
Cold Calling fundamental skill set:
- B2B and B2C Sales
- Account Acquisition
- Account Retention
- Lead Generation
- Lead Qualification
- Lead Conversion
- Customer Support
- Client Relations
PRO TIPThe expanse of your experience should be perfectly encapsulated within your career milestones. Don’t just talk about general duties and responsibilities, detail how your tasks helped a company drive forward.
Power phrases for your Cold Calling skills on resume
- Generated $50,000+ worth of sales for company within the first 2 months
- Led and trained a team of 20+ customer service representatives, easing operational efficiency in the organization by 45% and reducing retraining costs by 32%
- Contributed to a 68% growth in profit in 1 year
What jobs require Cold Calling skills:
- Business Development Manager
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Education & Training Manager - Spine
- Business Development Representative
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development
- Full-time Father / Part-time Twitch Affiliate
- Senior Account Executive
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Cold Calling skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Cold Calling:
Cold Calling popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.